Speedco M2 Alloy Pro 24 XXL Cruiser Frame / Black/Gray/White / 22.75TT
Recommended Retail Price
M2 Pro Frame Features (Pro - Pro XXXL):
- BB86 – press-fit BB86 is our bottom bracket of choice throughout our entire pro line of frames, both for the Velox & M2. The cups efficiently press directly into the shell with ease, but the benefit of this system is the oversized shell width. The 86mm shell accommodates a super wide chain-stay and a massive down-tube junction. These components maximize rigidity and responsiveness needed in our pro models.
- Tapered head-tube - The standard for pro sized high-end race frames is a tapered head tube. A tapered head tube uses a 1-1/8” top bearing and a 1.5” bottom bearing and allows us to use a fork both lighter and stronger than ever before.
- 10/15mm drop-out - The dropout on the M2 Alloy is all about efficiency. With an integrated chain tensioner through the front of the dropout, the need to over-tighten your wheel has been eliminated. Each dropout uses two flex-free 4mm adapters to insure your wheel isn’t gonna move regardless of how many horses you’re putting down first pedal.
Pro 20" Frame Specs:
- Pro Top Tube: 20.5", Center of Chainstay: 14.75", Weight: 3.7 lbs
- Pro XL Top Tube: 21", Center of Chainstay: 14.75", Weight: 3.75 lbs
- Pro XL + Top Tube: 21.35", Center of Chainstay: 14.75", Weight: 3.8 lbs
- Pro XXL Top Tube: 21.75", Center of Chainstay: 15.2", Weight: 3.85 lbs
- Pro XXXL Top Tube: 22", Center of Chainstay: 15.2", Weight: 3.95 lbs
- Head tube angle: 74°
- Seat tube angle: 72°
- BB Height: 11.5″
- Seat tube spec: 27.2mm
- Brake Mount: V-Brake
- BB Shell: BB86
- Headset Typed: Tapered Integrated 1-1/8" to 1.5"
More From This Category
Tall Order 315 V2 Frame / Gloss Burgundy / 21.50TT
Tall Order 187 V3 Frame / Reilly Rose Gold / 20.8TT